close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Firefox available 1.0.4

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by LiquidTension, May 16, 2005.

1. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

*security fixes*

get it here:
    http://www.mozilla.org/

i just installed new ver. over top of old.... if you have extensions running just disable them before the install and re-enable after the new install...of course some extensions might not be updated for the new build...oh well

and while your there, get thier email client Thunderbird (just below firefox) everything from outlook is imported for smooth transition...just have to redefine filterings.... i havent seen my uncles spam in months ... lol :D

2. I can vouch for Firefox as well. I have been using it for about a year now and it is great. If you already have it running the new version will become available to you in an update prompt if you have your system set to check for updates. I highly recommend Firefox to anyone who wants to rid themselves of spyware. The software is similar enough to IE that there is no hassle in learning to use it.

I have never used their e-mail product because I am running Outlook on a server environment. But I would not hesitate to try it on a home setup.

3. eagleclaw

eagleclaw Banned

i tried it didn't like it i got the link from playstation's message board

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I just installed it, I love firefox.

5. eagleclaw

eagleclaw Banned

i have incredimail and i like it alot