close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Cumberland Report

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by freakofnature13, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Are the Whiteys in the lock yet just curious thanks for any info

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I was watching Bad Bub's videos. Not a word spoken. He hooks a fish, his buddy grabs the net. They bring the fish on board, buddy grabs a camera and takes a few pics. No hootin and hollerin like you see on bassmaster TV for a dink...

3. White bass lN lock ?

Flatty01 likes this.
  4. Bad Bub

Bad Bub Pushin' Tin

I'm not going to lie... when I get excited, I get quiet... up to that point we were probably talking each other's ears off. It was a bass tournament, so I wasn't necessarily "as excited" as I should've been once I realized it wasn't the 6lb smallmouth I hoped it was... But I definitely had some adrenaline and some "shock and awe" going on. Definitely the biggest walleye I've ever caught outside of Erie. Possibly still the biggest ever, but I haven't walleye fished Erie in about 15 years... So I don't want to jump the gun on that comparison. Me and the guy that was in the video have been fishing the Thursday night tournaments out of steubenville together for around 10 years. We're pretty much to the point of not needing to give directions to one another anymore. Lol Thanks for the comments guys!

Masterbaiter66 likes this.
  5. Any body even been there to see if there is a white bass in there ?

6. Bad Bub

Bad Bub Pushin' Tin

I haven't heard... maybe the W.Va side? But I haven't heard of much coming from the Ohio side lately.

25asnyder likes this.
  7. Thank you wv side only side I fish

8. Can't wait for the whiteys any info is appreciated thank you all need to know is if one was caught lol I'll be doin 90mph thanks

9. bpl21

bpl21

I went to the wva side dam last night, right below the wall. Had my 5 yr old with me, so couldn't go on the wall. Caught about 10 smallmouth in about 1-1/2 hours. Crankbaits , are the only thing I caught them on. My son used a worm and bobber and struck out. Any suggestions for taking a little guy? The guys on the wall were pulling up a little of everything. And a lot. Cats, smallies, and white bass