close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new compound bow for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by sam kegg, Nov 16, 2008.

1. sam kegg

sam kegg

0   0   0

i have a nice 2008 fred bear show down, 60 pound, 28 inch draw, realtree camo ready to hunt,comes with arrows and hard case, over $600 invested at clearance. i have hunted with it 4 maybe 5 times this year. do to a shoulder injury im going to sell this bow to buy a cross bow. no pics yet,

$600 obo offer

2. sam kegg

sam kegg

0   0   0

bumping this since i think the system went down or something,,, $600 obo or trade for a nice.. and i mean nice cross bow

3. ralfff

ralfff

0   0   0

Intrested, Can it be made 28 1/2"? I shoot 70lb is that adjustable? How much, no trade in? I'm in Sandusky but will be headed that way Thursday. www.sportsmansguide.com Had a nice Horton on sale. If you hunt from a tree stand there's somthing to be said for using a short crossbow. Thanks Ralph. rlepar@bex.net

4. ralfff

ralfff

0   0   0

Still intrested, send me a break down of what you have. rlepar@bex.net. I have a buyer for my bow, would like to sell mine before he looses intrest..

5. alighthouse

alighthouse

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Do you still have the bow? what all comes with it. PM me i have a crossbow with a scope and quiver with bolts that I'd like to sell or trade to get a compound

6. sam kegg

sam kegg

0   0   0

didnt sell this bow yet.. still some time.... $600 obo