Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ogf, and Boat owners....

After much debate about who makes the best rodholder (for walleye fishing and other multi Species.). for rail mount style boats for example Ranger or Tritons.....

After talking a few months with Cisco, here in Cleveland Dennis and Jim have come up with a new rail mount system to put on there already well known poduct for these type of boats..The Cisco Rod Holder... the issue was most of these type of boats have custom boat covers.. so making a system that goes over the rails was imperative.. but can be reomeved with ease and no tools..

Now we have used the old FISHON style plastic rod holders. and they did there job.. but we always have felt we needed "tube style" holders" to do the kind of fishing that we do.. from walleye trolling to steelheading to king salmon... Now there are alot of fine products out there but each had some drawback such as more add ons and accesories.. or sharp rails... tolls or keys.. or just plain too bulky..
We expressed .. well ,more like kept Harrassing Cisco..LOL... into coming up with a solution.. and they came up with this ingenius concept for there product..

it has a base, this is small and sturdy and the actual rod holder system just slides and locks into place. with a heavy dudty push pin.. make taking them on and off a snap...

Were not on there prostaff or looking to profit off of these... We are just merely happy to be on of the first to have this enhanced system on an all-ready proven rod holder!!

We gave them a whirl last night out of Cleveland.. with Gary Zart.. and they held up great!!.. and couldn't praise these Ciscos any more.... Impressive.. and we had more room in the boat to access our storage bins and lockers out gear and tackle..and they look great too...

Take a look at these and give us some feed back OGF!!

if you are interested in one of these.. send me a PM or and Email to [email protected] and we will let you know which one of our fellow OGF boat dealers is carring them...

thank you!

Frank
FishOn

Thanks Jim and Dennis for making this happen!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Matt.. these are great..i cant say enough about them.. i feel like a kid with a new toy!!

Frank

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
Dude there the bomb, I got guys jumping all over me on Walleyecentral asking how to get there paws on them, I told the guys at Cisco they are going to be big for them, I think I might be right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts