New Call of Duty

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by KATKING, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Has anyone played the new one i just got modern warfare about 5-6 months ago and was wondering if the new one is worth getting

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I'm a few mins in (PC version)....it rocks!

3. i got the new call of duty world at war on the xbox 360 and its fantastic!

4. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

I ran the XBox Live beta for a week and was very disappointed. The on-line graphics were dark and made it difficult to find enemies. The reviews I have heard from all my XBox Live friends say that the campaign is excellent, but the on-line play is a step back from COD-4.

IMO, COD-4 is the best XBox on-line game and it will be hard to out-do it. I wish they would develop a few new maps for it.

5. i agree, the new call of duty can not compete with cod-4. i just got call of duty 4, about 2-3 months ago, and its hard to turn off. I bought the new one the first day it came out, played it a few times and put it away for cod-4. It may be a good game, but i havent played it enough.

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Tell ya what...i saw the tail end of a Wii commercial the other day, and it looked like COD WAW. Coupla guys using those rifle controllers, and it was enough to make me ask santa for a Wii :D