close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Brolly/Shelter Great Deal!!

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by ShoreBoundOne, Jul 8, 2004.

1. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

Just thought i would post this, MAINAH was nice enough to pick me one of these up while he was in Sandusky yesterday....at TJ MAXX of all places. Its not as nice as the fox shelters but get this....it was onsale for 18 bucks !!... it was the last one they had at that store but some of you might want to look around....its big enough for me to strech out in and some of you know how big i am lol...door zips up.
    This is a link to another place that sells em....they say the suggested retail is 75 bucks...i dont think i would go that far but 18 was a steal.

Mitch

http://www.everywherechair.com/aerodome.html

2. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I been looking at these for a while now. Does it look like it will hold up to rain? How long does it take to set up? I might have to hit my local TJ Maxx today...

3. ShoreBoundOne

It is not super quality...but with some scotchgard it should stay pretty dry...sets up in a flash and zips up to be fully enclosed if you need it...it was worth the money i think. It packs up very small as is light weight...i dont think it will stand up to a torrential downpour...but i can deal with a few drips hear and there better than sitting in a torrential down pour lol...its big enough for two fold up chairs side by side.

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Mitch,

Great find! I saw those online somewhere else the other day, and was wondering if anyone had those. Not a bad price at all...especially if they will hold up in wind, which can be a P A I N in the springtime!!!!! Let us know how sturdy it ends up being.

Speaking of, when we going to hook up for some erie gold? ;) I wanna hit the mouth of the portage sometime. :) Since I have you as the connection, you can keep it baited up :D

5. ShoreBoundOne

Sounds good Shawn, i have been having the worst luck lateley...i am about 90% sure i will be at the outing this weekend...at least on saturday...looks like i might get to see how watertight the thing is too....lol