New boat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JIG, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Went to the marina to look at the new Alumicraft 205. Has a 225hp on it and Im gettin a new kicker mounted with all controls plus a bow mount. 35000$$$$$$$$$ Saved 10 grand in just the 225.(used) Cant wait for the ice to go bye bye!!!!!!!

2. how 'bout some pics

3. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

If you got it.......flout it.........so the saying goes. Wonder how much of that 4.00 a gallon gas that will use and x our fingers that it doesnt go to 5.00 per gal. Totally out of my league any more........ best to you, guy......go for it.

4. Thanks CJ! Its got a 60 gal tank and from what I gather with fuel inj one isnt much diff than the other. I only use the big motor to get there. Then its all kicker. Thing isnt much different then Tiggers boat. Just a bit smaller.

5. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

Congrats Jig!! You only live once, so you might as well enjoy yourself while your here. Good luck!

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

That's a beautiful boat Jig. Congrats. Are you going to convert to an Erie troller?

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

225hp......sweet. new boat.....sweetER

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Awesome! Congratulations Bob! :B

Its a great looking boat. I can just see you in it now. :D

You've got a ton of stuff to mount in it too don't you?

9. Bob WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured you were up to something! Fantastic! I think you will be spending alot more time on Erie my friend. You don't know how happy I am for you Bob. You bust your butt at work and always put your family first. I know you have been saving a long time for this. Alrighttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Very nice rig, Fish will hide in fear from u now. lol :D

11. Thanks guys! Ill be on the big water this spring and I do have ALOT of work too do. Both on the rig and at work. To much ice fishin lately.:B

12. By the way, Bob, that pic you posted of Point View ramp a while back. Was that not also a newer truck in the background, than the one we used to see you in at WB last year? Hey, you only go around once, they say....way to go!

13. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Very nice Bob!!! Congrats. Looks like weather will be less of a factor for you planning your trips up here to Erie:T Hopefully I will be able to get my new rig before I am too old to use it:D Best of luck with it.:)

14. Thanks 300! Dont think one can be to old to fish. Maybe just to old too learn.:D