New Boat !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by K gonefishin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Well Frank and I decided to get ourselves into a new boat, so back in august we ordered a 2008 Ranger 621, we went with Mercury's this time and got a 250 Pro XS, to save on gas and have more power, plus the 9.9 pro kicker is sweeeet. Tonight we break it in, we got a Terrova up front, lowrance x38 big screen, loaded with all the goodies. it's one sweet rig can't wait to drive it, just in time for Hogfest.

We purchased the boat from OGF sponsor Vic's Sports Center, let me tell you these guys are top notch and they really roll out the red carpet for you, they where absolutely awesome to deal with, if anyone is in the market for new or used boat, I highly recommend them. :D I also baught a new truck 2007 Trailblazer SS it's black, I also got that from another great OGF sponsor Sharpnack Chevy in Willaird, these guys are awesome too, they actually delievered my truck to my work 90 miles away from the dealer, anothe top notch sponsor. I always try to buy and use products from OGF sponsors, let them know your a OGFer!!!

Here are a couple pics.

Attached Files:

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Sweet rig guys! You'll put it to good use this weekend!!

Congrats.

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Congrats on the new rig guys ! It's Killah ! Now let's see if it's as good as a fish getter as the last one !:D :B

4. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Damm, a new truck and a new boat? I need a job where you work LOL. Congrats! :p

5. Very nice rig. What, no rod holders? :T

Nice plug for the sponsors. You & Fishon are real ambassadors to the site :cool:.

6. K gonefishin

Thanks guys.

It has 6 Cisco's on a rail mount and 6 ram rod 200's, I think 12 is enough I'll have 16 once I put riggers on it, that should do it. :D

they are going on today!

7. I'd take it back.......the windshields are all cloudy! Must be a defect.......HAHA!

Nice boat and definately nice truck! What'd ya do? Hit the lottery????

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

great looking boat kevin,did you win a big tourny that we don't know about?

9. sweet boat and rig, my buddy just got a SS Trail this summer and holy cow does that thing have some balls, hes got his up to 500 hp now with some slight mods, ud never really think of a suv smokin the doors off of a vette or mustang or heck alot of sports cars, but them SS Trails have alot of punch.

10. K gonefishin

No lottery or tourney win, I already had payments on both truck and boat, just wanted to upgrade both, main reason, Warranty. I had issues with both and don't want to make payment and repairs, I'll save money in the long term and even short.

here is my new truck

Attached Files:

11. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

if you keep buying them nice toys you'll never find a stada bubba.

12. K gonefishin

Dude I got one, a real good one too, I'm not letting this one go she's perfect and she loves the truck and boat. she goes fishing with me too!! she's 12 for 12 on the walleye, hasn't lost one yet. I've taught her well, I think she's coming tonight to break the motors in with Frank and I.

13. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Nice rig, and thank you for buying from the folks that help support OGF.

14. Nice rigs! I'll get some video of them in Vermilion this weekend!

15. Congrats on the new rides:) Both sure do look real nice!

16. Only you guys would leave a 2 day old boat sit out uncovered over night:)

17. im sure the dealership didnt tell u this but i thought id let u in on it, def get u some zoop seal (http://www.zoops.com/zoopseal.asp) for ur rims, if u dont this coming winter will totally destroy that nice polish, or get a cheap set of factories to roll on so u dont ruin the rims and tires, hate to see ya ruin a nice set of rims and tires, plus low pros really suck in snow. just thought id save ya some money in the long run plus keep ur rims nice and clean.

18. K gonefishin

Thanks .

The SS actually came with factory 20's that my partner Fishon has on his trailblazer I have had these 22's for 3 seasons now originally put them on my old Trailblazer the factory wheels are going back on for winter and the chrome ones will get put inside, the factory 20's will still suck in the snow they are 50 series, with all the power the truck has not much will keep my going straight regardless of tires, just need to drive sloooow and carefull when it's cruddy out. the boat will also be inside over winter.

I will check that stuff out, I like to at least put something on the chrome to wick off moisture in the garage, at least they won't have salt or snow on them, might even keep them in the boat over winter, they come off when the boat gets put away anyways.

Good looking out.

19. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I was going to say they are probably single and no kids.

20. K gonefishin

Your half right, no kids, but not single.