close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Boat!

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Oct 6, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

:D I have purchased the Saloom Team racing LTV. Boat runs in the 9 sec class at 127 mph in Pro Gas. Got the racing bug again so,I will be selling my 1998 Ranger bassboat which is mint and a great deal. A few pix of Raiders new ride.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

what kind of trolling motor you gonna put on that thing?

Are you gonna put a kicker on it so you can take it to Hoover?

I see plenty of flat places for downriggers.

U could put rodholder hatches in the sponsoons.

I could go all day. Awesome boat.

3. Notice the GPS in the left of the cockpit, I don't think the satelites can keep up to that machine lol and besides if you get lost you can rest assured that the next gas station you stop at very soon i might add will give you directions lol. That is a sweet boat! You ever notice how so many Bass boaters are ex racing boat junkies? We love the speed and thrill of getting there FAST! i noticed when i take out my bass boat on Erie that i pull up and move wayyyyyyyyy more often that when i have the big boat out. :D That is a sweet ride LakeRaider! oh yeah my wife wants you to stop posting pics like that on here, she says i have no room left for another toy. Pics like that get the bug biting me again lol

4. I have a question, if you are going 127mph how the heck do you have time to look at a gps? Man that thing is pretty awsome looking!

5. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

SWEET boat! Lets go trolling.

6. Id hate to see this thing trolling !! I wanna ride!! Glenn PS>> Im not afraid of speed!!

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

:) Hey, this boat has a back seat. There is a small section of cowling that is removed and a passenger can hop in for a ride. And yes, this boat will seriousley mess up the womens hair! lol :D Raider

8. Nice boat Raider,you have to be nuts ;) I would have loved to had it when I was younger!!!!

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

"When I was younger")? No way bro! Life begins at 100! 100MPH! LOL Hell, you drive it and see! Bet ya' love it! East Fork needs a good lake churnin'! Shoot, I,m puttin' DaleM IN IT FIRST! :p :D Raider
    ZFISH- kEEP YER HANDS OFF! ;)

Attached Files: