close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Boat

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by Angler Ron, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Well she is finally in an ready for the water. This one replaces my first one of 29 years. Named her "Last One" :D She is ready to troll :B or drift which ever is right for the lakes. :T Have tried to include some pics of her ;)
    Ron

2. XeniaCatter

XeniaCatter Member

That's a beautiful boat, enjoyed the pics!

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

is that a stercraft or alumacraft.we need more details. but i would fish first then take pic???L.O.L.

4. Its a Triton Deep V 176 Sport. I have had it out testing it, now I am really ready to fish out of it. Going to the Deer Creek event tonight. :B
    Ron

5. Ron,

I checked out those new Tritons at last fall's WC get together in Vermillion. Looked like a pretty sweet ride-especially the layout. Where did you get her?

Tim

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Nice boat Ron! Looks even better with cover off!

7. Tim,
    Bought the boat from Buckeye Outdoor Marine in Hebron, Ohio. My salesman was a guy named Ned Shull. I worked with him and Larry (one of the owners), they treated me real well and did everything the could to get me a quality boat I was looing for. :T It has been a real change from my last boat. Still learning things about it all the time. :G It is nice not to have the water coming over the bow but going off to the side. :D

Thanks Justin,

Ron