close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Bass Club For 2009 Season

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by steveg11943, Oct 31, 2008.

1. steveg11943

steveg11943 steveg

WE ARE STARTING A BASS CLUB (BUCKEYEBASS CLUB)WE HELD A FEW TOURNAMENTS AROUND SOUTHWESTERN OHIO AREA LAKES AND HAD A FEW PEOPLE FROM HERE FISH WITH US. THIS YEAR WE DECIDED TO ESTABLISHED A CLUB . SO WE HOPE TO GET SOME PEOPLE TO JOIN US AGAIN.www.wix.com/billybass/buckeye-bass-club.

2. Is this club going to be a TBF club or a B.A.S.S club?

3. steveg11943

steveg11943 steveg

No ,we Are Not Associated With Anyone,we Started Out With A Few Guys At Work Having Some Tournaments .then We Started Having Open Touraments To Try To Grow .this Is Just The Next Step .

4. What happens on the horsepower limited lakes for guys with boats without, say, a 9.9?

And what would be the fees, payouts, point-system?

5. This sounds great. Are there any horsepower restrictions on any of these lakes?

6. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

If you don't have a 9.9, then it is trolling motor only. I fished a few of the tournaments this past year and they were a god time, although a bunch of boats taking off with trolling motors is like releasing a herd of turtles.

7. Darn, I am looking for a local club like yours. But I am looking to fish a club that is associated with either the TBF or B.A.S.S. This past year I fished the youth tournaments so it didn't really matter.

8. steveg11943

steveg11943 steveg

Acton and Cowan lake have a 10 hp only. All the other lakes you can use your big motor on. You can go to our web site and look at our schedule.

www.wix.com/billybass/buckeye-bass-club

thanks
    Billybass

9. steveg11943

steveg11943 steveg

Yuo can go to our web site and look at our payouts and rules.
    Thanks
    Billybass

www.wix.com/billybass/buckeye-bass-club

10. steveg11943

steveg11943 steveg

Buckeye bass club for 2009 is just trying to get a good group of anglers to join our club. For the year of 2010 we do want to get associated with either TBF or B.A.S.S. We want Buckeye Bass Club to expand in the near future.

Thanks
    Billybass Check our website out. www.wix.com/billybass/buckeye-bass-club