close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Bait Shop

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bruce, Feb 5, 2008.

1. bruce

bruce

Not . Just a come back old red bank. Smitti and Trish are back at hoover. Went up today and pulled sum phone lines. Due to opne late feb Thank GOD good folks New location 240n.sunbury rd That is Sunbury and countyline rd.Se corner. ph882-4581 .Thanks Trish @smity.

2. bruce

bruce

mis fit what do you think of this.

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i think it's great.i talked to them a few months ago about it,when they were negotiating.always liked them and hoped they'd be back.hopefully things will go well and their other plans work out.sad part is,i won't be spending as much time at hoover as i'd like,but can't wait to stop in when they get up and running.

4. My Father and I used to go in there years ago, maybe somebody can answer me a question was it Old Dutchman or Red Bank that used to sell guns??? my Father bought my 30-06 from one of them(25 yrs ago)

5. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Hmmm, it was a long time ago but I seem to remember the old Harry & Dot's bait store sold guns?

Anyway, glad to see Redbank back in action and I wish them the best. Nice to have a baitstore a little closer to the middle of the lake.

6. That name rings a bell that just might be the one Im thinking of.

7. I bought and sold several gun at Harry and Dots bait store but Red bank did sell guns for a short time also. I am not sure if it was part of the bait store or if some one just rented space.

8. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

Nice news thanks for sharing!!;)

9. Kind of curious, are these the nice folks that ran the Sunday or was it Monday evening tournaments at Hoover and if so do they have any plans of starting that this year?

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

not sure of the nights,but yes,they run a hoover tourney and are great people.i'm sure the tourneys will continue.

11. That would be great! :B