close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new bait shop

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by lark101_1999, May 28, 2004.

1. im about a mounth away from get every thing ready to opean so if any of you all want rods , line ,reels or are looking for that hard to find item give me a pm and ill try to get a price also i will be carrying the grayline tanks i just got one my self and cant belive how well shad stay alive

2. winchester ohio 40 miles east of cinn just off 32 south on 136 i dont have the doors opean yet but can fill orders

3. Gary

Gary Bait Catcher

Hey Lark, I was up through there the other day looking to see if you'd opened. I didn't see any signs anywhere.

--Gary

4. i just got my first order yesterday now and bait lic sent out should have things toghter in a few more weeks work and new house have really put me heind on this if there is any thing u need give me a call at 1 937 695 9085 ask for shannon i have anouther order going out in a week or so

5. well finally going to opean in the morning it late in the year so i wont do alot of sales but ill be ready for next spring

6. CONGRATS man and GOOD LUCK !!!

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Lark

What are these Grayline tanks you are talking about?? Do you have some pics or links, so I can check them out?? I may be interested. Only prob is that I would need it shipped. I am just thinking about getting some kind of a tank for bait/baitfish. If those would keep shjad alive pretty well, I would be very interested. Thanks ahead!