close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Bait Shop In The Streetsboro-Ravenna Area

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by bassmastermjb, Jan 29, 2005.

1. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

I just received my live bait license from the state this past week.I will handle minnows,maggots,wax worms, crawlers, leeches and shrimp.I have some work to do to get ready so I will not be carrying any minnows or live bait till spring.I have everything else you need including ice shanties on hand.If I get enough response I will carry maggots and wax worms immediately for those of you who live close.I'll always have a good supply of shrimp on hand for the perch fishermen.I live at 2209 Lake Rockwell Rd.,work out of my garage, and have had many fishing sales throughout the past 2 years and really enjoy helping everyone out.If there's anything I can help you out with send me a PM or just stop on by to see what I have available.Hope to see you soon.......Mark

2. fishmooften

fishmooften FISHAHOLIC!

I have been to many of this guys fishing sales, he's got the best prices in town. I can't wait to check out live bait action. We need a bait shop in the streetsboro area. GOOD LUCK TO YOU !

3. GOOD LUCK !!!
    I sent my cuz your way last year and he said he spent over $50.00 bucks and can't wait to comeback again this year...
    Keep us posted for tackle sales and your when your live bait sales start...
    Will you still have sign posted or new ones ?

4. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

bassmaster- I can't tell you how many times Reel Lady and I have wanted to pick up leaches to fish with but couldn't find anyone that had them. We will pay you a visit this spring. :)

5. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

Thanks for all the positive responses.I put alot of time into purchasing inventory at the lowest possible prices so I can pass along the savings to you.I'm working on getting a sign put up at SR14 and Lake Rockwell Rd., but don't know if it will happen.I cannot have a sign at SR43 and Ravenna Rd. due to the township ordinances.All I can say is I will be open 7 days a week at 6:00 am till at least 7:pm or later.If anyone needs bait after that time and calls me, I'll be more than welcome to take care of them as long as I'm home.I'm going to rely on word of mouth and OGF and see what happens.Good news travels very fast among fishermen.

6. Congrats on the live bait license Mark. Hope it works out for you. If I'm headed to West Branch and I forget the minners, I'll keep you in mind!

7. Keep us updated on the Live Bait !...I live in Rootstown just south of you and would love nice leeches to take to Pymy...

good luck to you sir...

steely