close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new arrow rest quiktune 360 capturerest

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by fish4wall, Jul 12, 2007.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

NAP makes the coolest archery products.
    I love the Thunderblox

2. I really like NAP's stuff as well.I have the Quiktune 3000 on my bow now and if I didn't have a fletching jig at home I would have taken it off a long time ago. I have been looking at drop away's or something that might possibly hold the arrow once on/in the rest.....looks like this thing might be worth checking out. Are you shooting carbon or aluminum through it? Just wondering how well the bottom finger coating holds up?

3. its great!!!!!!!!!!! i shoot a carbon arrow and the bottom post has a little rubber spring kind of thing thats nice....

4. Trophy Taker now has a capture rest on the market that is also a drop away. I shoot through a whisker bisquit and have never had a problem with it but I'm seriously looking into the new Trophy Taker. Sweet looking rest!!!

5. I love my trophy taker. Its not the new capture one but it is absolutely reliable I have never had a problem with it, and I shoot about every day.

6. I have a buddy that swears by his Trophy Taker but I really wanted a capture style so I went with the biscuit. I do believe I'll be trying out the new Trophy Taker though!!

7. I got a quick tune 2000, works great had one problem, the original base rest wore out and started removing my vanes, called quicktune and they sent an updated kit for no charge works great again.