Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Drew Hurley. I am an avid angler from Delaware Ohio who is currently studying Civil Engineering at Ohio Northern University. I enjoy just about any kind of fishing there is, but in particular love fishing for big cats and fly fishing for trout. I will often kayak fish as well, and enjoy fishing new bodies of water. If anyone knows any good bodies of water around Ada or there are any other anglers here at ONU with me let me know, I'm always happy to fish new places or with new people.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I don't know that area of the state but wanted to say welcome to the site. I am sure someone will be along soon that knows that area and can help you! If you like that fly fishing for trout you should try smallmouth bass on the fly!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome!! Do you know what the best forum on this site would be for finding spots like that? And I have tried that before and would like to get into it a little more. Any advice?

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
I can't answer your questions or even help you out as I live over in Indiana. but I want to welcome you aboard. you should get some help soon as ogf members are eager to help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts