New additon to the fishing world...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chuck P., Mar 15, 2008.

1. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

My Son just got back from Iraq for an 18 day leave in order to see the birth of his first child.

His wife went into labor and gave birth to a beautiful, healthy Baby Boy on Friday, March 14th at 7:09am. Mom, Dad, and Baby are all doing just fine and they get to come home tomorrow (Sunday).

I'm so glad my Son was able to home for the birth, even though they made me a Grandpa again..

I get to buy kiddie fishing stuff now and I can't wait.

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

wow, truely awesome. Congrats to everyone. And also a big Thank you to your son as well. Cherish every moment you get with all of them, as we all know- time goes by way to fast.

3. congrats to your son and family....and remember there is no such thing as to much fishing stuff even for a baby...lol

4. Congrats on the new addition!

5. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Congratulations on the new grandson!, please give your son a "thank you" from me as well for his service to our country.

6. :D ....Hi ChuckP. ...Congrats to you and your entire family ....on the new arrival......Your not fooling me ...you can't wait to go out and buy new fishing equipment for the new guy....while you are at it buy something with the STEELERS logo on it.....it is 1:45 PM Sunday and I hope the little guy is home...Good Luck and best wishes to all......Tell his MOM ....Thank You...
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Congrats on your Grandson. And for his duty, thank your son for me. Now, if you do buy Sqeelers stuff for him, I will have to turn you in for child abuse LOL. :p