close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New 2005 Product/test/free!!

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Bait Dave, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Bait Dave

Bait Dave Dave's Bait & Tackle

One of our fellow O.G.F. Members "Maxedout" created an awesome worm harness' holder. Unwinds in a second. Winds back-up in about 4 seconds.
    In the summer,Max stopped in the shop and showed the holder to me,I really thought it was a great tool for fishermen.

Neat invention MAX!!!

I would appreciate harness users to test these and post your findings/feelings.

Max is offering to mail out one holder to the 1st , 50 fellas/gals(O.G.F. Members only!) that e-mail him, to test out this user friendly unit.

It really works and speeds up the lure changing process, not to mention keeps you organized with no tangle mess!

You may contact Max at maxedout@adephia.net

You may view the product @ my website www.baitdave.com ,please click on "NEW 2005 PRODUCTS " (center of the home page)

Once you receive the product in the mail, please test it,follow instructions and post your thoughts.

I couldn't believe such a small thing could make such a big difference.

Take care and thank you for your help,
    Bait Dave
    www.baitdave.com

If you have a product you manufacture/make and would like it on the site. Please e-mail me. We get you out there.

2. Sent an e-mail
    Bait dave,
    thanks for posting this, and all other info you have provided here in the past.
    thanks guys
    bobby

3. Thanks for posting this Dave; your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Butttt.... you forgot the L in "adelphia" in my email address. The correct address is maxedout@adelphia.net

If anyone replied yesterday or today for a free Holder I probably did not get your email.... please try again. I think you will like this little gizmo... and I am looking forward to your replies.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or post them here.

Thanks,

Max

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. Bait Dave

Bait Dave Dave's Bait & Tackle

Man,

Very sorry, it was late and I made an error. Or was it, I was excited? Don't know.

Bottom line I made an error. Looking forward to get the field tests back!

Like I said, neat invention.

Take care, Once again, to view the product, go to www.baitdave.com click on "NEW 2005 PRODUCTS" link.

Bait Dave

5. I tried adephia this morning and it didn't work , so i heard of adelphia. tried that and it worked.