close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

neighbor's poop, i'm done bein nice

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Aug 30, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i've had it .. these people lets their freakin yappy dog outside and poop right in front of my house.. i have NEVER seen them picked up any poop at all.. i watched them do this all the time.. these people does not live in the apartment own by my landlord so i cant really tell anyone.. i have told these guys several times now and they just acted like i wasn't even there..this is my third time pickin up their dog's crap.. and the dang thing pissed in front of my door all the time.. maan.. i'm gonna kick that lil'yapper in the nuts..

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

get the corn chucker pod thing out, start blasting it w/ corn!

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

or better yet, go kick the neighbor in the nuts!

4. Just pick up the poop with a shovel and put it on the neighbors porch every time the dog goes in your yard,preferably right in front of the door. The dog's just doing what he has to, he can't help it his owners are stupid lazy butts!!!

5. I hope when you are picking up the crap that it is going back in their front yard.;) Or maybe better yet on their sidewalk.:D

6. I agree with the last 2 guys,give it back to them ;) It will work after they step in it :D

7. crappielooker

heres the thing.. we kinda share the yard.. and trust me, i'm not walking thru that pile of crap by their door just to give them more.. i just don't think they care.. the whole time i walked my dog down the alley with bags in hand, even in winter..
    and since they just moved in this spring, comes winter, crap might really hit the fan..lol.. literally..

8. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Have you ever seen the Jim Carey movie "Me Myself and Irene"? :D :D

Just go to Taco Bell tonight around midnight. Wash down a couple of Burrito Supremes with a six pack of your favorite brew. Then tomorrow morning after that "Brews" while you sleep. Grab your news paper and head for your neighbors front door and leave them a "Little Surprise" on the door step! :p

9. The way it sounds you are living in an appartment, right? If that is the case get ahold of the apparment manager or your landlord, and see if they will take care of it. Personaly I'd still throw it in front of their door! But that's me!!

10. crappielooker

i thought they have something in front of their door for the dog to pee, but nope.. they rent from another guy and not my landlord.. the only grassy area they have is around the back of the apartment.. and it isnt much..
    still, it just kills me that they never attempted to even try and pick up.. and i asked them nicely a couple of times already.. i really like the pets around here, but this yapper gets on my very last nerves..

11. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Quit crying man...

Do you want me to come over and do some ruff justice?!!!?

12. I Would Get Some Rubber Gloves Pick The Poop Up And Throw It On The Door Or Smear It On The Door They'll Get The Picture!

13. and then check out your city ordinances....

bet they have something in there about this....

once these lazy a__holes have the cops at their
    door w/ a 100$ some dollar fine, maybe they'll take
    care of their animals....might need a picture of the dog
    crapping though as proof, ridiculous as it sounds...

it aint the dogs fault....

good luck with the lazy bastard neihbors.....

steely

14. Get Some Bleach Or Ammonia,spray It On Where The Dog Shits..whala,no More Poop

15. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Take some Cheyenne pepper and sprinkle it all over the area yappy likes to poop. Dogs normally like to sniff out the perfect spot. Just a few sniffs of that pepper will send him running back home. He will quickly learn where it is safe to sniff. But I too agree that it should be transported back to the owners property every time it happens. Not just randomly scattered either, just piled up in one big pile until they decide to keep it on their own property. It may also help to contact their landlord. They may not even be allowed to have a dog.

16. Shovel it back into their yard and cap it with tp. That ought to get their attention. They may call the police thinking you pooped in their yard. Then explain to the police your situation. Once the cops stop laughing, they will probably tell your neighbors to clean up after their dog.

17. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Do they bring it over on a leash or does the little begger run loose? One of those soaker guns for the pool filled with a solution of turpentine and water and a real good aim to the privates will send it home screaming bloody murder, probably depositing all the way there. :rolleyes:

18. ....or grass.

19. crappielooker

thanks guys.. i tried the black pepper trick but that obviously didn't work.. the little yapper runs loose here because the owner just let it out and thats it..
    as far as putting the crap on the porch goes, i might as well throw in the trash for them.. since they obviously don't care, it doesn't matter what i do..
    ps.. gonna try the bleach/ammonia trick shortly here and see if it helps..

20. smear it in a a windo screne thell have the hardest time getting it out