Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fishing in a friendly tournament out of Neff rd. on Saturday (I dont know any more than that about the location). Have never been there, and will likely want to bottom bounce or troll a little. Does anyone have a report or advice? I will keep it quiet. Will trade for west side info...Send me a PM...

·
Sea Food Eater
271 Posts
Ducknut

Fished off Neff Rd. Sat. evening 6/5/04,north west heading in 40 to 41 foot of water,just north west of a perch pack that was out there; from 4pm till dusk;waves 2-3 footers from the north east for the first couple of hours, then last few hours the lake laid down with a wind shift from the south.
Brought home 2 nice eyes one 25 1/2" and 23";lost one,about 20" next to the boat,in a line tangle,when the dipsy spun around another pole that was in the rod holder.
Used dipsy w/alewife ss stinger 3 and 1/2 setting 55 to 65 back,funny thing a steady troll did not produce,only got bites when trolling with the wind and putting the boat in neutral for half a minute;on the dipsys fall the setup produced.
Hope this helps.If you need more info,pm me
Fish Tale

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can help you duknut....Did real well there this weekend. Fish are about 4-6ft of water using jitterbugs and spinnerbaits trolled at 10mph using planer boards with downriggers mounted on them about 1/4 mile back with a 25lb weight.

HEHEHE

See ya Saturday !

Bowhunter

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You do realize that riverwalker told me to just follow the guy in the new 18' lund with the 90 horse.....That wouldnt be you would it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ducknut,
Have you seen what happens to guys chasing behind James Bond?

I'm gonna mount the smoke screen and missles tonight.

(I'm glad I'm in Bowhunters boat!)

138 1/2 inches for our boat. that's my prediction.

See ya saturday

will be a good time

goose925

1 - 5 of 5 Posts