close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need Washer And Dryer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by CPTN.CROWN, Feb 8, 2005.

1. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Anyone got a pair for sale?

Thanks

Jason

2. catlover

catlover Banned

0   0   0

How much are you looking to spend? We just bought ours at rent-a-center, believe it or not. Got a matching whirlpool set about a year old. It cost $200 for both. If you need delivery and set up it was 50 bux more.
    Catz

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

Dude, hit that Appliance Smart in Hilliard. New stuff (scratch/dent) with full factory warranties. We picked up a top of the line maytag washer a few months ago (new) with a tiny ding on the side. Saved us $200 over getting it at Best Buy.

4. Sheephead Master

Sheephead Master Guest

0   0   0

Dude, I pulled these out of the Dispatch Classifieds since I see you hail from Hilliard. One person is even willing to deliver. I assume you are looking for something cheap. But yeah, if you want to get an $800 dryer for $575, you can go to these places like appliance mart as long as you don't mind that 2 or 3 of the side panels are missing and the control knobs were replaced by small sticks and duct tape.

Home Furnishings & Appliances - Washer $70. Dryer $70. Both run good. GC. Will sell sep. Guaranteed. Deliv. Avail. 614-588-4535.
    Source: Columbus Dispatch

Some have 90 day warranties!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home Furnishings & Appliances - DRYERS / WASHERS PAIRS, $179.95 / set. Late models, 90 Day warranty. Free del. 614-444-6777

Home Furnishings & Appliances - H.D.Washer/Dryer,$145. Stackable $175. Port Set $150. 614-551-5327

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

SM. Atleast be accurate man. Our washer has a TINY ding in it. No missing buttons, etc.

6. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Problem solved!!!!! Got the new ones bout an hour ago!