Need Utility Trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by tkbiker, Feb 13, 2008.

1. tkbiker

tkbiker Pole in hand

0   0   0

Im looking for a utility trailer 5' x 8' or 6' x 8' with a drop gate for loading a mower. If you have something bigger at a good price let me know.
    Looking for it in the area of Akron / Canton. Enclosed also considered.
    Anybody have anything available? Let me know what you have and what you are asking.
    Thanks,

2. pabaker

pabaker

0   0   0

i have knew ones for 1800.00 but they have barn doors on back. this is a enclosed trailer im not sure what you wanted.

3. tkbiker

tkbiker Pole in hand

0   0   0

When you say barn doors are they a full door thats lockable or half doors for say a horse trailer?

4. b1fishing

b1fishing

0   0   0

TK I have one that I made several years ago for my son's 4wheeler. It has a tilt drive on type bed. The bed measures 4'3"W x 8' L I have hauled my 48"mower on it many times. I am planning to build another trailer to fit my just purched and beefed up golf cart. I would let it go for $400.00. Let me know if your interested and I'll take some pics of it. PS. I did not put any suspension on it, but that has not ever affected anything and it pulls stright down the road. b1fishing

5. deadhead

deadhead

0   0   0

i have an old camping trailer that has beem striped down,single axle 2" ballthat you can make into whatever you want. ithink its 6'x12' or something like that. ibought it for a small utility. but dont have time to build it. need 300.00 for it or make offer. oh it has brakes on it too.

6. tkbiker

tkbiker Pole in hand

0   0   0

I sent you a PM on this.

7. tkbiker

tkbiker Pole in hand

0   0   0

I sent you a pm on this also.

8. deadhead

deadhead

0   0   0

sent you a pm not sure if yuo got it. if not pm me and ill try again thanks