close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need update on AEP ?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bass man, Aug 11, 2007.

1. What's going on down there in heaven??????

2. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

heading down tomorrow morning EARLY will let you know when I get back tomorrow afternoon.

3. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

headed out around 5:30am and was on the water around 7. Thought I'd try a new pond a friend recomended, it sucked, super shallow had to wade through knee deep mud just to get into deep enough water that I could put my fins on. That black mud down there smells like BUTT! Saw lots of small bait fish and olnly caught 2 fish in an hour so it was time to leave. Decided to go on walk-about on the Buckeye Trail, nothing like a belly tube on your back for a three mile hike. Got to my pond and it was a stained brown, but the fish did not care(i love walking up to a pond and having to make my own path down to it). This by far is one of my favorite ponds in 3-4 hours of fishing my cousin and I caught at least 50 fish between the two of us ranging from 1-3lbs rangeing from 13-16 inches. was slow for the first hour or so then they just turned on fire, it was like every other cast. All fish were caught on rubber worm with 1/16oz bullet weight. I'll have pics up soon.

4. Ohiobassman54

Ohiobassman54 ohiobassman54

First trip there Satuday spent the night at C campground i think.Me an the wife.Caught some blue gill an a few small cat fish an a couple 10in bass was a fun place very peacefull.Saw more shooting stars Sat. night than I ever seen in my life.Lol. Will definetly be going back an exploring. Don