close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need to know where to creek fish near Lima !!!!!

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FloridaFishTransplant, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Hey Guys , I am in the local lima area for the next few weeks working and really need to find a creek or creeks that I can hit for some action tonight and tommorow. I am up here from Marietta area and this time of year we are killing the creek fish so I want to give it a try around here. Can travel a little but would rather stay close to lima. I found the ottowa creek but was not sure if it was fishable , the area is north of town with no signs like the creek has in the city that say No Fishing. Any help would be great as I am bored shitless sitting in the hotel room.

2. the auglaize river is great! my avatar is a picture of me when we were fishing the auglaize! go to shawnee area

3. Well I tried the augliaze on Sunday and did not get anything besides the small rock bass. Are they good to eat ? I ended up hitting the northern side of the Ottowa river lastnight and boy did I slay them. I ended up getting 13 smallies with the average size being about 10" or 12" but I did land 2 of them that went 14.5" and almost 16" , also caught 4 largemouth all about 12" long , and so many rock bass that I lost count. I think the cooler weather is helping to move the fish around a little more. I am going to hit it again tonight. Used a red tailed mepps with a silver body & blade. Had a blast though since I was on ly fishing for about 2 hours.

4. fxs

fxs

Fft Hope Your Not Eating Them...how Many Dorsal Fins Did They Have?

5. Which fish are you talking about for the dorsel fins ? I really was not paying attention to them when I was gettin them.

6. I would not eat any fish out of the Ottawa river that thing is just alittle bit polluted!!!!:rolleyes: Not to sure about the Auglaize. I'm sure someone else will chime in here and let you know for sure.