close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need to get scale samples if at all possible!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by big_b16, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Hey fellas, I sent an email to the pres of OHMC asking him if he'd let the ODNR know that their efforts in stocking CC are appreciated. I also told him that there have been more fish taken than the 8 that are shown on the scale sample returns on his website.

Here's what he had to say:
    I did pass your email and muskie picture to the folks at ODNR. I hoping that anglers start sending in more scale samples from Caesars Creek. That way the state will continue to stock muskies at the lake. The scale sample program let's the ODNR know that anglers are fishing there for muskies and they also can tell what the survival rate is over the years. They also age the muskies and can then tell the growth rate. The scale sample information is needed badly at Caesars Creek. Please help get the word out to those angles you talk too.
    Thank You,
    Board of Trustees, President
    Don Weaver
    Visit our web site at http://web.tusco.net/ohiohuskiemuskieclub
    "In GOD We Trust "

I guess the scale samples are more important that I previously thought. When you catch them try as best you can to get a sample.

BB