close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need to borrow a trailer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shroomhunter, Nov 17, 2007.

1. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Going out on a limb here guys. I need to borrow a lightweight trailer to tow a door frame from WV to OH over Thanksgiving weekend. I'm in the central Ohio area but will be in the Massillon/Wooster area for Thanksgiving day. I will pay a security deposit and even let you have my dog:D for the weekend for security. I'll give up a couple of my nighttime saugeye spots and a couple KC Twitchers and even some $$. Shoot me a PM.

2. uhaul...around $14 a day for what you need...there was a few trailers at the uhaul place at the end of 310 last time i was up there (its a tractor repair place i think)

3. I would be more than happy to let you borrow my trailer - I live in Massillon.

Only condition would be that if anything breaks - you would be responsible for it.

Shoot me an email and we'll get you all set up. By the way - It's a 14' flatbed trailer - no sides..........

4. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

I sure appreciated the use of your trailer and let me know when and if you want sides built for it. The weld shop is a stones throw from your house!!
    Thanks again and I really like the "Paying It Forward" idea!