Need Some Opinions

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by reelmanly, Dec 5, 2008.

1. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Anyone who has fished the Team Bass Xtreme Trail, Tues and Wednesday evening opens at Griggs and the G\O series who would ya think would be the best overall person to receive some recognition for their expertise on the water, personality, conduct, dedication to the sport ,and consistency in boating fish..............Please PM me with your vote trying to get as many responses as I can by Sunday evening. Thanks

2. wish i could help, but only fished once with you guys. but for personality, conduct and dedication to the sport id have to nominate everybody that fished that day i was there. not a bad feeling about anyone. everyone tried helping me and my partner catch fish that day too, something that doesnt happen up this way. you get the i dont know, stay away from my areas.

3. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Thanks Flippin, got a leader so far through the PMs, I'll let ya know after the tournament and party who it was, will most likely post pics of the event and the poll results . wish ya coul make it! Stay in touch through the Cabin Fever phase.