Need some info

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by fisharder, Dec 13, 2007.

1. fisharder

fisharder fisharder

Someone wants to sell me a used 410 investarms over/under. It looks brand new it has very small amount of engraving on the trigger guard it has waulnut stock and is blued and has a vented rib. Dose anyone have an a guess as to what this gun might be worth???? It looks pretty basic feels fairly lite have not shot it but would before I make my mind up. So what is your best guess??

2. I just typed Investarms .410 in a search engine and came up with a couple for sale. They were going between $400 and $550. Not a huge representation, but may give some idea.

3. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

4. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Is it the basic modle with the three ribs each side of the receiver? I picked up a very nice clean one early this year for one of my kids to bird hunt with. Pretty nice little field gun. They are Mfr. by a gun maker in Italy that makes some very HIGH dollar shotguns. These are their most basic models and, of course, imported by Investarms. I thing that they are a high quality yet simple firearm. I hunt birds, mostly, with a Browning .410 Feather FXS and have shot this Investarms .410 several times and it hunts well. I would certainly recommend it if you can get it for a good price. Good luck.

5. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Sorry, forgot to let you know what I paid for mine. I gave $250. That, I figure, was a screaming deal. I purchased it from my son-in-laws Uncle. He had been out of work and was peddeling guns. I actually felt a little guilty about the price givin his situation but that is what he wanted so that is what I gave him. The gun appeared to have been unfired.

6. fisharder

fisharder fisharder

I feel pretty safe paying 200 dollars for this shotgun after reading your posts. I have a good selection of shotguns but I bought them all new and didn`t have a clue about priceing a used gun.It pays to be a member of OGF in more ways than you would think sometimes..Thanks again:D