close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need some ideas on were to go this summer?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Ok here's the deal i got company tickets to kings Island will probably go the first weekend of august 7th. i will be off the following week and would like to go down into ky or tenn and stay at a great fishing lake for that time of yr. I will be with wife and 4kids and want to rent a boat for us and me to fish on in the early mornings before they wake up as well. Any ideas. I want good fishing and don't want to spend 3days driving so anything south of tenn is questionable. Also looking for cabin rental and things to do in the area to keep the kids entertained as well.

2. Last time I went to KIngs Island I made sure I fished Caesar Creek... Awesome lake with every imaginable form of cover...
    Fish Ohio and stay stateside ;)
    Check out this link for more info:
    http://www.ohiodnr.com/parks/parks/caesarck.htm

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

What about dale hollow or reelfoot lake, anyone now about good cabins and stuff and how would the fishing be in aug down there.

4. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

Dale Hollow on a house boat is by far the best vacation one could ever have. Fishin, seclusion, swimming, and peace! you can't beat it. I am not sure who to contact as we linked up some years ago at a vacation show and went.