Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
I fish east/west harbor a lot in my 18ft Jon boat....want to try some good new ones. Rarely venture too far of shore, obviously if I spear one wave I may sink. Any help is most appreciated. Targeting bass. Release all. Thanks

·
Registered
730 Posts
Like shortdrift posted the main bay has a ramp on each side Sandusky on the south shore and think it is called Dempsey straight across the bay on the north side. Also can put in a small ramp just down the street from McDonald's over by cedar point from there you can fish around the cedar point walls,bridges and marina. I ran all these areas when I was 10 years old with a 12 ft sears v bottom and a 8 hp Johnson outboard. Weekends are never a good time to fish the bay too many marinas boat traffic can get real crazy.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Cranberry creek located east of Huron not really a harbor but this is a great bass area on ruggles reef that starts just to the east of the entrance of the marina with a south wind it will be calm and you wouldn't have to go far from shore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.