Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some accessible shore fishing spots on the Tusc for bass and pike fishing in the Canal Fulton/Massillon area for this weekend. Can anyone help me out? I live in Portage Lakes and want to try something new.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Looking for some accessible shore fishing spots on the Tusc for bass and pike fishing in the Canal Fulton/Massillon area for this weekend. Can anyone help me out? I live in Portage Lakes and want to try something new.
As you know, the river's high and a little dangerous in some places. Once the levels/current goes down a bit you might want to try the Lake Lucerene outflow just north of Canal Fulton, the Butterbridge Road access area, and the Forty Corners Road access area. There's parking at each.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Massillon does pretty good also cherry st and 241 right downtown. I've caught a few nice pike. Theres always people catfishing down there at night also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's the parking situation like over there in Massillon? I was looking at the Cherry St. and Newman's Creek area in Google Earth (street view) and I see closed gates and No Parking signs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts