close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need some assistance

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by lureboy98, Mar 28, 2005.

1. lureboy98

lureboy98 Livin' the Lifestyle

Was just wondering if anyone with a boat or without a boat would like my company this week. I'm on spring break and have virtually no plans except hoping to get out there sometime. Anyways, pm me or let me know on here. I'm pretty much open to trying anywhere. Thanks!

2. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

Tell your dad to get off his dead but and get that boat of his ready to go! :D

3. lureboy98

Lol yeah even if the boat was ready I dont have a vehicle to haul it so it still puts me in the same spot!

4. I can make you a list of things that need done around the house if you are reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally bored...................... :)

5. hahahaa...
    WELCOME ABOARD Dad...

6. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

If he's still bored when you're done with him I got a list too....

7. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Hey, its great to see you two posting! :p :D

8. lureboy98

Ruminator notice that was post #1....

9. I'll be doing some pond fishing next week for bass and crappie your more than welcome to come. i have fished with you, and your dad at the tusc,and spencer lake with you and bassman23. if i recall correctly spencer had the most mosquitos i've ever seen we couldn't even see through the swarm. anyway if your interested p,m, me i'm off all week.

10. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Awesome! Another OGF family :D
    Marcia (Reel Lady)