close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need OHfishing.com Help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Action, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Just went to the redone site. I can't log in. Tells me "wrong username or password". Thought I might have to re-register but it said I was already a member. Does anyone know what I can do about that? Can somebody ask JV for me? THANKS :confused:

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

You need to re register to get in since he changed server.

3. And I know I'm the only person who has that email adress.

4. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

You are listed in the member list over there. I sent JV a PM for you.

5. It keeps saying I can't because my email adress is already in use by a member.

6. I guess I won't be using that sight anymore, Ive tried everything repeatedly.

7. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey action
    i have the same problem. tried everything.i have pretty much given up been going on for four days.

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Please folks, remember, things don't always go as one expects. Drop him a line and I'm sure he'll do his level best to help you out.

9. cant get in last 3 or 4 nites.says page can not be displayed.oh well ill just stay at home again....here!!!!

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

11. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I think I was able to get back on the site with my same user name and password, JV should be able to help you out if you e-mail him.

12. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

I am in the same Boat Action is. I have tried to reregister and this is what i get:

Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user.
    Sorry, but this username has already been taken.

I i try to sign in with my user name and password, i get this:

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

Click Here to try again

Click Here to return to the Index

I sent in a feedback to JV, hopefully we can get this worked out.

Mitch

13. i still get ....page can not be displayed...is that site still active i wonder??

14. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yeah it's still up. I'll let JV know you guys are having issues.

15. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yeah, re-register...that's what I had to do, JimBob is now mrfishohio again. He (JimBob) was about the 5th member to sign on too......
    No big deal. :eek:

16. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I registered it Jv's new site, been waiting over a week and still no email activation notice.

17. JV1

JV1

Guys, if you have visited the forum you would see a post by me, right on top , in capital letters that says if you cant log in EMAIL ME jvolpe28@aol.com . Many people were having trouble logging in, and they emailed me like the directions said, and I simply turned their account on. Nobody is having problems that cant be fixed. I know as much about computers as you do (or less) and i work on each problem as it arises. What ever the trouble is I work around it, and everyone who emailed me is now logged in. I believe I called a few of you on the telephone and worked your problem out. im doing the best i can and im willing to help you guys on a 1 by 1 basis. i think the problem is fixed except for a few guys for what i believe was a cookie issue.have a great day

18. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Thanks for showing here Volpe, we've been directing folks to contact you directly if they are having problems!

19. JV1

JV1

All problems appear to be fixed, Numerous people including myself, tech's from my web host , have created test user names and everything works perfect. i dont understand how you cant log in, although there are only 2 or 3 people who cant log in, i still consider it a problem. a few of you who emailed me should have received an email from a tech who investigated your accounts. :confused: