Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the redone site. I can't log in. Tells me "wrong username or password". Thought I might have to re-register but it said I was already a member. Does anyone know what I can do about that? Can somebody ask JV for me? THANKS :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Please folks, remember, things don't always go as one expects. Drop him a line and I'm sure he'll do his level best to help you out.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
cant get in last 3 or 4 nites.says page can not be displayed.oh well ill just stay at home again....here!!!!

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
I think I was able to get back on the site with my same user name and password, JV should be able to help you out if you e-mail him.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I am in the same Boat Action is. I have tried to reregister and this is what i get:

Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user.
Sorry, but this username has already been taken.

I i try to sign in with my user name and password, i get this:

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

Click Here to try again

Click Here to return to the Index

I sent in a feedback to JV, hopefully we can get this worked out.

Mitch

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i still get ....page can not be displayed...is that site still active i wonder??

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
I registered it Jv's new site, been waiting over a week and still no email activation notice.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Guys, if you have visited the forum you would see a post by me, right on top , in capital letters that says if you cant log in EMAIL ME [email protected] . Many people were having trouble logging in, and they emailed me like the directions said, and I simply turned their account on. Nobody is having problems that cant be fixed. I know as much about computers as you do (or less) and i work on each problem as it arises. What ever the trouble is I work around it, and everyone who emailed me is now logged in. I believe I called a few of you on the telephone and worked your problem out. im doing the best i can and im willing to help you guys on a 1 by 1 basis. i think the problem is fixed except for a few guys for what i believe was a cookie issue.have a great day

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Thanks for showing here Volpe, we've been directing folks to contact you directly if they are having problems!

·
Registered
657 Posts
All problems appear to be fixed, Numerous people including myself, tech's from my web host , have created test user names and everything works perfect. i dont understand how you cant log in, although there are only 2 or 3 people who cant log in, i still consider it a problem. a few of you who emailed me should have received an email from a tech who investigated your accounts. :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts