Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
planning on goin fishing tonite in chillicothe area any one know a good let me stress a good place to catfish? been takin my kids and havent beeen doin any good any were.any help please?

·
Game Champion
95 Posts
im not familiar with that area. Wish I could help. Good luck

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
I live in Chillicothe, not really any good places right here..Alot of the spots are fished out..Plus the catfish are spawning right now.

·
Crappietracker
419 Posts
Try Cowan Lake, Fish the courtesy docks right next to the camping beach. Right up on the shore.

Rob

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Some guy I know claims there are fish at the boat ramp in the city annex, but I'm yet to see one, in about 3 dozen trips in two years. :eek:Then again this same guys hasn't caught a flathead all year, so I wouldn't put too much faith into what he says. He's really turned into just a gar and carp fisherman. :)

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
Some guy I know claims there are fish at the boat ramp in the city annex, but I'm yet to see one, in about 3 dozen trips in two years. :eek:Then again this same guys hasn't caught a flathead all year, so I wouldn't put too much faith into what he says. He's really turned into just a gar and carp fisherman. :)

JACK HASN'T CAUGHT A SINGLE FLATHEAD ALL YEAR?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the water is very low in the boat ramp in the annex.also how long will they stay on the spawn?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts