close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need name of Lake!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by smallie75, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Ok, lets see how good you guys are. I'm thinking of a lake that's located in Medina. It's a public lake off of Rt 18 I believe!! not positive. It's also not to far from the highway.(71) You can fish one long bank only from shore. There is private property across the lake. There is a small parking lot, maybe 10-15 cars. From the lot to the lake is about 70 yards through some wooded area, on a path. The lake reminds me of a Wellington Up. The bank you can access is a rip rap bank. Does this ring a bell? Since there is limited access during summer to the lake, I was wondering what the law is for ice fishing the lake. Any help:confused: :confused:

2. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Dude, I remember that lake from YEARS ago, the 1st time I was there i was introduced to Wacky worm fishin, I remember you enter off the highway hit a parkin lot short trek to lake, decent Bassin, was it you I was with or maybe this cat named Leo, it should be some good Icin if you're allowed, on the west bank I think there was sort of a jut out into the lake [riprap] etc. talk about a flashback. Give me a ring OK

3. Hey thanks Chippewa! That's the one! it's been ages since I have been.

4. The public part of the lake is now run by the Medina park district. Therefore, you can put a boat on it (no launch, though) with electric or manual power. You can also ice fish it. Fished it a few years ago thru the ice and caught a bunch of 3"-5" perch. Haven't heard if they are stocking it or not. Was a nice lake for bass and big bluegills.

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

how would you ever get a boat up to the lake?

6. I have a set of wheels that strap around the front of the canoe. I can fill the canoe with gear, walk it down the path to the water (like a wheelbarrow), roll or carry it in over the rocks. Haven't really caught anything out of there that makes it worth the effort unless I'm bored or ready for a challenge to find the couple of nice fish in there.