close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need help

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by paul r, Nov 29, 2004.

1. when i click on a page say e bay i can be looking at an item on a page and the site i will be looking at will close sometimes it happens immediately when i got to the page sometimes i can look for 10 15 minutes and it happens sometimes it happens when i am scrolling down a page i have spy ware pop up blocs on my computer i am not that well versed on a computer so any help would be appreciated it is getting aggrevating having to go back to the sites i was looking at thanks in advance and good fishing

2. you might have a virus. My browser was doing that alot. Do you have a virus scan program?? If so run it and see what happens. Not sure if that will help, but it is a good place to start.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Sounds like you need to do a spyware scan. The best free scanner ive seen is adaware (www.lavasoft.com). If you're willing to dish out a few bucks for a better one, I'd give Pest Patrol a shot (www.pestpatrol.com)