close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by TxTransplant, Apr 17, 2004.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Took my boat I have been working on for the past 3 months to Mogadore for her Maiden Voyage. You wouldn't believe what it looked like when someone GAVE it and the trailer to me last year. Had a great morning.....trolling motor I got off E-bay really pushed me through the water and the boat didn't leak a drop. Fished for 4 hrs without a hitch (Or a fish) and pulled her out of the lake. I was pretty proud of my first time lanching and pulling out by myself.......went home and started unloading the boat and when I lifted up the battery I couldn't believe what I found..............apparently when I was leaving the 43 boat ramp one of those monster chuck holes bounced the battery (which I now know needs to be tied down on WOOD!) and put a dime size hole in my aluminum boat!!!!!!! :eek: What do I do now and where do I take it to get it done! This is beyond my fixer upper capabilities! :confused: Thanx for any help!!!!

Gene

2. Anybody who's good at welding aluminum should be able to fix that for you. Shouldn't take long at all.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

TX:
    Where is the hole at? Give us an idea where, side, bottom, etc. That would help to come up with an answer. Can give you some ideas but depends where the hole is.

4. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

is rear of the boat on the bottom dead center. Hope you can help!

Thanx,

Gene :confused: