close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need help with johnson seahorse 18

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by beetle452002, Apr 30, 2004.

1. I got an older Johnson Seahorse 18, the only numbers I can find are on the freeze plug #2122276 can anyone help me find a manuel for this motor.

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

try a search....johnson seahorse serial numbers...and you will find the year it was made.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

beatle...give iboats.com a try...that's how I got mine for my old Johnny.

4. Thanks guys, this number is the only one I can find on the motor, the tag with the serial number has been removed before I got the motor

5. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Give zfish a pm. I gave him an older Johnson 18 hp last year and it had the parts manuel with it. He might still have it laying around. I got it from a GFO member who had all the manuels for the old omc motors. Try a seach at GFO. I don,t recall his name. LakeRaider<><>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. Thanks LakeRaider I will send him a message not having much luck anywhere else.

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Just looked in the shop We have the two line pressure tank (6gal.) for that motor if your interested in it. Raider<><>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. If Zfish can get me a manual I may be interested in the tank if the price is right Thanks.