close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need help with an old post

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by harry1, Aug 23, 2004.

1. does any one remember the giant fish with two guys holding it while standing in the water. what was it? and where was it caught? or was fake?

truked called me from texas and was looking for this info.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

If you remember who posted the picture, that would help. If it was in the Photo Gallery, check under their name. Remember we lost some of the pictures a few weeks ago, so it may be lost.

3. You talkin about the new record cat? If so was caught in Texas, By yours truly! Actually i think that guy stole my identy :eek: :cool:

4. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Are you talking about this picture

[​IMG]

Or something like that, if you are it is real, that is a wels catfish and they get bigger then that even. Found mostly in Europe especially around Spain, more pics ??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or for a real trip check out this thread on another messageboard for a true freshwater monster caught by one of the best large specimen fishermen of present day.

Globetrotter's Beast

5. Your probably thinking of one of the pics of a Wels Catfish I've seen on these boards? I remember a pic of a giant Wels that sounds like the one you are describing. That fish was probably caught in Spain, I think that's where the big Wels catfish are usually caught (definitely someplace in Europe, not in the US).

Steve

6. Was it one of these???? Sturgeon

Attached Files:

7. catking

catking Banned

Was it DA KING !!!LOL !!!!!

Attached Files:

8. What an ugly mug!!! We want the "Carpin Girls"

Siprig

9. miso ohio ----------thats the one