Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for some pond liners, about 10 foot by 10 foot onm Ebay. Found some for around $20 but $20-35 to ship them. Jack's & Home Depot/Lowes want $9-12 per foot for them and I'm not about to spent $80-90on a liner for a bait tank, before I'll do that I will just buy a new tank, one that wont need a liner. I've been thinking of trying a big blue tarp as a liner. Does anyone have any ideas? Would a tarp work? Or does anyone have an extra 10 x 10 piece of liner?

Here is what it looks like right now.

Here is what it will look like with the liner.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Haha........I was just thinking the same thing! I know for a fact (being in commercial construction) the amount of waste from a commercial rubber roofing job would blow your mind.

I didn't look where you're from, but I've got a construction blue book and can look up some companies for you to call..........maybe if you're in an area I know some roofers, I can make the call for you and see what I can do.

I'll look at your info and see if there's anything there.........

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Fairborn (on the border of Dayton). Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You could also get a roll of "visqueen" plastic from Lowe's or somewhere. You could just double it up - that should work nicely. They have black and opaque..........don't know about white.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
actually I don't think my blue book would help.......it's the northeast ohio edition and doesnt' have anything in the dayton area..........

Sorry.

I'd suggest looking at www.yellowpages.com and typing in "roofing contractors" - then try and find a company that specializes in rubber roofing, epdm......etc.

just call and see what you can find out..........might not get too far talking to the secretary - so I suggest you ask for a foreman or salesman........

hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts