Need help identifying lure.

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by WPM, May 15, 2008.

1. WPM

WPM

I can't remember when or where I got this plug (it was definitely a while ago.)
    It has a number of distinctive features (marked on photo), but not one bit of stamped or printed identification.

Just so I'm clear - this was not my #1 Erie walleye producer last year - especially useless fished with a snap weight or a trolling sinker. In fact, if anyone has any of these, please save yourself a lot of frustration - send them to me and I'll dispose of them properly. Failing that, if anyone can at least put a name to it, I'll know what not to look for.

WPM

Attached Files:

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

That is correct. I have a couple that I was going to use, but since you say they are no good I guess I will just throw them out.

3. I guess I better throw mine away also ,,I have to many no fish catching now,,

4. WPM

WPM

Thanks for the quick and accurate info. Now I can go try to buy ....I mean NOT buy some on eBay.
    Seriously - I hate having only one example of something that really works - I know I shouldn't, but I just don't fish it the same.

Bassarisky - what's the language on that site -Finnish?

Thanks again,

WPM

5. WPM.. I have no idea what language that is?!

6. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

Yep, power dive minnow. Looks like 1/2 oz. Book says 21' at 220' lead.

7. I have a lure that has that same lip on it. The body of the lure is probably 2 1/2" and the lip is actually longer than the lure body. It is called a "double deep pig" and is in a craw dad like pattern, brown and black. Absolutely deadly trolling for Walleyes and Northerns.

8. WPM

WPM

I've got one of those as well in bright chartreuse - never did as well with it as with the one pictured which is 6" overall with black/silver upper body and a bright orange belly.
    Several places on the internet (including a/the Luhr Jensen site) show these, but nobody seems to have that particular model. I'm sure there are other long-bodied deep divers that work kust as well, but....

WPM

9. ddomin

ddomin Member

the language on that site is russian