close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need help for fishin'Vermilion?

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by Bait Dave, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Bait Dave

Bait Dave Dave's Bait & Tackle

We are here to help,I will post frequently to help keep you up to date on the fishing here in Vermilion. I own and operate a bait shop in town here and offer quite a bit of info. I have met tons of folks from all over the country that come to Vermilion to fish,created many friendships and will do my best to assist fishermen get fish like YOU! It's not just for a buck we enjoy folks nailin fish!
    We do have a free gps map of this part of Lake Erie,if you would like a copy send a s.a.s.e to Dave's bait & tackle 1612 state rte 60,Vermilion ,ohio 44089 and we will get one to you.
    Now down to business,,

NIGHT WALLEYE'N by shore has been hot,I posted and offered to take folks weather allowing ,on these journey's(free!) If you're interested e-mail or call the shop.See www.walleye.com for posts from trips and pics as well on(braggin board)

PERCH are poppin,nice ones too.1/2-1 mile dead out of the river.

STEELHEAD IN THE Vermilion river will be over soon,many lunkers taken this year.If you're gonna hit it better do it yesterday!

As the season picks up,It may take me a bit longer to get back via e-mail,if you need a rapid response,please call the shop 440-963-0088/cell 440-315-1552. It doesn't matter where you are goin to fish on erie,we will do what we can to assist on info_Other shops like Erie Outfitters will be behind the scenes,Charter Captains(toledo/islands,etc.),fishermen/ladies with fish coming in to the shop to be cleaned,,Info from all will = a fishing report.

Best regards,
    may the fish be with you,
    Bait Dave