close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need co-angler for Stren Southeast at Okeechobee

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Gomez, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Gomez

Gomez Just Hangin' Around

The tournament is 2/26 - 2/28. You can ride with me and split costs if you like. I am leaving around the 18th. Or just meet me there. PM me if interested.
    Mike Miller

2. if the co angler allowed to fish or just set there

3. Gomez

Co-anglers are allowed to fish. They fish against the other co-anglers in the tournament.

4. I fished with Mike last year at Lake Seminole as a Co-Angler. Had an absolute blast and learned a ton!!

I wish I could make this trip but will not be able to. If you have ever considered doing this, I highly suggest it and you won't find a better guy to do it with!!!

Mike is a class act, snores a little but other then that...........:D:D:D

Good luck Mike, let me know how you do! We'll have to get together this year and do some fishing. :B

5. I'd love to do this but I'm not sure I can squeeze it in my schedule at that time. I will check and let you know if I will be able to.

-Matt

6. Spot

Spot

I would but you didn't call me back. lol ...hope everything is going good:)

7. There's just too much going on around that time for me with school and work to be able to go. I hope you find someone and goodluck down there!

8. Gomez

I found a co-angler for the tournament. Thanks for all the kind words carp and seapro (snores like a wilderbeast):)
    I'll let you all know how the trip went.
    I'll call ya spot!

9. Good Luck Mike. I met you at Seminole and at Murry last year. I am stuck working in Texas this year. The only good thing is that I am 25 minutes from Lake Fork.
    Enjoy the tour this year.

10. Gomez

Thanks kmb! I will need co-angler links for the rest of the southeast and all of the northern divisions if anyone is interested.

Thanks Ya'll!