close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need Boost From OGF Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrphish42, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

I"m one of the newer guy's to this site, but the other day I came upon a thread started by Misfit.. In the "LOUNGE" forum..... It was for OGF member "grumpy".... who has serious health issues...but is starting to make progress (READ THREAD BY MISFIT) . I have been through some extremely tough medical issues in the past 3 years and know just how much of a difference it makes to have support from so many places..... THE OLD......WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES...... So what I'm asking IS TO TAKE A SECOND AND POST A COMMENT TO SHOW THIS OGF MEMBER THAT THIS BROTHERHOOD OF FISHERMEN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE OF HIS WELL BEING............. GOD ONLY KNOWS WE WOULD DO THE SAME FOR ANY OF YOU>>>>>>>THANKS from the new guy......Your a great bunch

2. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Keep the Faith everyone :) WB

3. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Be strong - This too shall pass.

4. I posted on Misfits original post for Grumpy. OGF is so much more than a mere message board. I love it when I am stopped by someone on the street because of a OGF hat or sticker on my truck. I think we help one another on a regular basis in one way or another. Proud to be here.

5. ggrem

ggrem OGF Member

Keep the faith!!! My thoughts and prayers to all who may be sick.

6. BigMha

BigMha QQn 4 that "ONE" big fish

with the exception of a few...EVERYONE in the OGF community strive to treat ALL members like family. i love the fact that, if anyone had a problem, members would got out of their way to help, or offer words of encouragement...prayers and blessings go out to EVERYONE who are down on their luck or in poor health.

7. I JUST DION,T WANT ANY OF YOU GUY,S GETTING MAD AT ME I ALSO BELONG TOO THIS SIYYR BUUT I WEAR A DIFFERENT HAT .I WAS IN " VIETNAM" I GOT HURT . MASSIVE HEAD INJURY......... THEN IN 1990 I HAD BRAIN SURGERY....... 2 YRS. AGO I HAD A STROKE . I WEAR MY " VIRTNAM_VETERAN " HAT WITH MUCH PRIDE!!!!!!!!!! I CAME HOME HURT BUUT ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!! REMBER " THERE IS A GOD " !!!!!!!!!!!!!! pappysgto@aol.com

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

pappy,not sure why anyone would be mad at you.you have my respect for your sevice and sacrifice in the nam.i never made it there,but lost a couple friends to that place and you all are due much more respect than you were shown by some folks.i hope your health issues are behind you and you have many more years of fishing ahead:)

9. Pappy,
    Thank you for your service & sacrifice to this great country, whether you felt appreciated or not when you came home. Had a brother who served & a couple of his friends .......... all heroes in my eyes.
    GOD bless everyone out there that may be going through tough times ; keep the faith, HE heals all.
    Tim

10. I'm not much of a believer in organized religion, but threads like this prove what I've always told my devout Catholic friends. Faith and religion are not found in a building with a steeple, they are found in the hearts and minds of ALL people. So here's to all of you.... black, white, old young, Catholic, Protestant, sick, well.....

11. go fish----------it'll help

12. I've always been able to turn to my OGF friends and other forum friends for support and prayers. hats off to you my man! It's a good man who defends our country, god bless!!! get well.

connie