close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need boat trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bassman18, Jun 23, 2007.

1. bassman18

bassman18

0   0   0

i have a 13 foot boat and i cant find a reasonably priced trailer anywhere

2. Header

Header

0   0   0

Check out the 14" cheap alum boat w/trailer on this page and throw the boat away.

3. CShaver8

CShaver8

0   0   0

I've got a 13 foot aluminum boat sitting in my pond right now, and I need a trailer, too.

4. I don't know if you have harbor freight tools near you but they have new boat trailers (no frills) for $299. You do have to assemble though.

5. elkhtr

elkhtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I had the same problem. I ended up buying one for $300 last year. used it 2X, then upgraded to a bigger boat, motor and trailer. Now I have the trailer and little use for it. Listed it previously only in someone's inquiry for the same. It has 12" wheels, which I found were hard to find on a reasonably priced trailer. The 8" wheels/bearings tend to overheat on longer treks at highway speeds (so i have been told). The smaller wheels come on the trailers from harbor freight, etc. Would like to get about what I paid for it.

I'm in cleveland if you are interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. bassman18

bassman18

0   0   0

still lookin....(unless i hear back from elkr)

7. 250.00, Findlay, Ohio 12" wheels, good tires, towed a junk boat with a good motor back from Detroit the other day, Junked Boat, used Motor, need to sell trailer. Can Send Pics or look at trailer on Craigs list
    http://limaohio.craigslist.org/boa/360990788.html

Located in Findlay, Ohio

8. taleteller

taleteller

0   0   0

for sale is a 2001 Honda 400 ex 4 wheeler. It has an upgraded cam and the engine has no funny noises and dont smoke. runs fast and has full power. is in good shape i live in the akron area and am looking to get 2400 out of it call me