close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need back up line?

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by Live2Fish, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Gander Mountain in Hilliard made a special purchase on Cortland 333 lines and are selling them for $15.

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

that's actually a clearance price. Should be the same at all Gander stores. Get em while you can!
    hey Live2 : introduce yourself next time you're in!

3. I was in Monday or Tuesday (memory is about gone) around noon looking for reel tenders and gravel guards. Were you one of the gentlemen I was talking to?

4. esoxhunter

I believe I was one of the guys you talked to.

5. I saw them at the east side store 14 something was the pricebut they didn't have any 3wt's? does the west side have any 3 wt lines at that price? if so could someone e-mail me so I can drive up that way I don't want to drive up there for nothing. stonefly71@columbus.rr.com If someone works there and could put 2 back for me I'd be greatful if you e-mail me I'll give you my cell number to call please. Thanks Matt aka STONEFLY71

6. esoxhunter

I'm checking for you this afternoon Stonefly.

7. WINNER

WINNER I hate Cleveland.

I looked the other day there EH. I don't think there was anything that light...BTW check out the avatar! WOOOHOOOO!!! :p

Winner

8. esoxhunter

sorry Stonefly....no 3wt in the 333

you know I dig that avatar WINNER :D