close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need an online chart

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishers of Men, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Does anyone have a online chart that we can use for discussion here? I cant seem to scan parts of a large one effectively and cant seem to find one on line that shows everything. Preferably of Lake Erie but it doesn't matter if it's seaward. Or maybe both.
    Thanks

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

see if i can get this one to open.

Attached Files:

3. ezbite

ok, maybe this one..

Attached Files:

4. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Got one for the E72nd area?

5. Fishers of Men

do you have one with the degrees and minutes showing? And with note details, towers and such?

6. Fishers of Men

"Things" got kinda quiet over there since sat!

7. Did you see the links in the Lake Erie Report section? It's up top. There is a picture of Big Daddy kickin back. Look for free charts I think its called. Might be a few there.

8. Fishers of Men

I am looking for a complete chart that have all the symbols, abbreviations and such. A real local chart or a Coastal that will show ,everything including the demarcation line that we can visual on the 'puter. All I have are full size ones rolled up about 40" long. Maybe staples or somewhere can copy/shrink one for me. I'll have to see.

9. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Try KINKO's. They have a lot of capabilities.

10. ezbite

i like this even better. it will print out. click on the words flash earth to get started and use the n, e, s, w cross in the upper right corner to nav. you can go ANYWHERE. zoom in or out. its a cool site.

http://www.flashearth.com/

11. Fishers of Men

Mac just sent one of Lorain Harbor that will work, now I just need a coastal one.
    Thanks