close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need a taxidermist

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by LASER20, Jul 26, 2004.

1. im in central ohio and need a taxidermist for a fish. anyone know of one need one quick.

2. That's the last thing you want to hurry on. Take your time and visit as many as you can. Look at their work and decide who you feel does the best. Quick and cheap taxidermy usually equals garbage. That fish will be just fine in the freezer if wrapped properly.

3. Woodville Taxidermy its located in Mansfield right off St.Rte.97. His # is 1 419 884 3105. He did a nice job on my buddies smallie............ Rich

4. I recommend "Wildlife Creations" in Cadiz. The guy that runs it's name is Lance Van Camp. Real nice guy and does GREAT work. He's done a walleye and a crappie for me.

5. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

:) I recommend Clossman's Taxidermy. It's family run and they do a great job. He is in Zanesville off of Foxfire Rd. Me and my BF have ours done there. He is reasonable too. I live right next to Cols. area. It is about an Hr. to Hr. and half drive. But is worth it. I go 70 E.

6. LASER20 go to elk horn taxidermy..this guy is great.
    im building a website for him. he works out of his apt. (but dont let that be an issue) he does great work...he has 2 of my fish now and after he gets them done im sending 2 more his way. plus hes in town. his name is jeff hayes and hes located in the cedar apt off of noe bixby rd. let me know. tell him scott white sent ya.
    his number is 751-5380.
    good luck
    fish4wall