Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and a few friends from work would like to book a Smallmouth Charter for Mid-September...our problem is finding one who can put us on some fish...its always been a theory of mine that even though guys might say they can take you out for smallies they might not be all that good at it..they dabble in it at best...we will be heading up during the week(less of a crowd we hope) would like to leave out of the Port Clinton area...anybody out there got a guy they have been out with before that would treat us right??? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Banned
556 Posts
I would recomend Legacy Charters. Cptn. Jason Mcann. He is awesome, and will do what ever it takes to get you on fish. Not many cptn's will keep you out till 8 or 9 @ night cause you started catching fish @ 4 and not charge you extra! We are going last weekend in July, and First in August to Pelee with him. They are just East of the drawbridge beside Lakeland Motel!
Phone is 419-734-0488

He has a web site http://www.fishingwithlegacy.com

Make sure you tell him I sent you!!! :cool:

·
Time to fish!
4,978 Posts
my old man can help you out.....
smallmouth fishing is his passion he likes to fish canada and the U.S. side and knows the locations of the wrecks and rock areas that hold the smallmouth at the given time of year he dives the wrecks so knows first hand the structure involved he also runs 2 day overnight on the island trips as well as day trips........ the charter is fishing ful charters the boat is docked in marblehead at anchors away up the road from east harbor state park ........number is 1-419-734-9711 or

www.lakeeriefishing911.com

hoped that helped........jim :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the info....sorry I couldnt get back sooner but I have had computer problems...Thanks again the info will be a big help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts