close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need a pole building framed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DaleM, Jul 18, 2007.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I am moving in a few weeks and need to get someone to put a pole building ( Garage) 24X30 or 26X30 up for me. If you do this or know someone that does it let me know. I'd rather pay someone on here than hire an outsider. besides the time is right as you'll have extra money for the summer and fall seasons:D
    I'll need them to put the post in, frame it and put the trust rafters up.
    If the price is right I'll have you do the shingles also.
    I'll do the siding, concrete floors, over head door and side door. I'll just need these framed. Time is a factor as I'd like to get this started soon after we move in. We'll need plans to be approved by Franklin Co.
    If anyone can do this please PM me and we can talk about what I want done.
    I'll pay cash money so all of it will be yours:D

This is located in Columbus, ( Hilliard area) close to 70 and Rome Hilliard rds.

2. DaleM

Thanks Bass, I called him and left a message a few minutes after you PM'd me. Haven't heard from him yet. If I don't tomorrow I'll let you know.

3. He did tell me that he would be busy tonight and that tomorrow would be a good time to discuss it. I guess I should have told you that, sorry.

4. DaleM

No problem, I left my phone numbers. I'll call him again tomorrow. Thanks again, I hope all works out, as I'd rather give it someone here,( such as him) or a friend, than a company advertising in the paper..

5. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

not to take a job away from anyone on here...but if you check with your local vocational school...their carpentry department usually will build you a garage/house/barn as long as you provide the materials...everything else is free

6. DaleM

Thanks Flat, I may check that out.
    If anyone on here does this or knows someone let me know guys. I'm very serious about getting this done. Not just shopping to see what is out there, I hope to have this done by the end of August, no time to be looking all over.
    Like I said the payment is cash!! If the price is right, and the plans approved, I plan on starting about August 1st or so.